Simple Web Toolbox sponsors blog carnivals where anybody who has written a blog can submit their entries.
Carnivals We Sponsor
Submissions are due 8 pm PST evening before.
- SEO Buzz – 2nd Friday of the month – next edition 12 Mar 10
Articles and tutorials that teach about SEO. These articles provide great step-by-step instructions to help the newbie or do-it-yourself business owner learn about SEO.
- Online Marketing Buzz – 3rd Friday of the month- next edition 19 Mar 10
Articles, tutorials and tips for generating more traffic through online marketing.
- Twitter Buzz – 4th of the month- next edition 26 Feb 10
Tutorials and information on how to get into the swing of Twitter.
Please review the following guidelines for article submission:
- Each carnival has a specific theme and we are happy to include any article that is within that theme.
- Please submit blogs that have been written within the past month.
- Please submit only one blog entry per carnival.
- Please submit articles that provide useful information. Articles about specific products, or articles that are teasers that require a purchase to learn more, may not be included.
- Note that our reader audience consists of newbies and non-technical people. Articles written with a lot of technical jargon may not be included.
- Go to the Blog Carnival website to submit your articles. Do not email articles to us directly.
Once your article is submitted:
- We will review all submissions to make certain they meet the guidelines outlined above.
- We will choose up to 15 articles that we feel best serve the needs of our users.
- You will receive a pingback when the Carnival goes live. Please help to promote the carnival by posting comments and promoting it on your blog.