Welcome to the April 21, 2010 edition of Online Marketing Buzz. Please read our Blog Carnival submission guidelines if you would like to submit your blog to one of our carnivals.
- Pat Doyle presents Embrace Your Creative Power posted at Internet Business | Pat Doyle, saying, “I would like internet marketers to have more confidence in their creativity and their ability to create value for others.”
- Matt Day presents 11 Ways to Get Unlimited Amount of FREE Traffic posted at Internet Marketing, saying, “Do you need more targeted Traffic? I have compiled a list of my favorite ways to get FREE traffic to my sites and blogs. Most of these methods are also used by the most successful blogs and websites.”
- John W. Furst presents Email or Social Networks or Mobile or What For Business? posted at E-Biz Booster Blog, saying, “I could summarize my tips in one sentence: Start a blog about your market, put social networking widgets and an email optin-form on it, and last but not least make sure it’s accessible from mobile devices. But maybe you are a bit interested in some background facts. Here they are.”
- Joe Revod presents Online Business Scams – How NOT To Be A Victim posted at Internet Business Make Money Online With Welly Mulia.
- Kathleen Gage presents 10 Business Building Tips from 5 Successful Entrepreneurs posted at Street Smarts Marketing & Promotions, saying, “It’s no secret that in order to grow your business, you have to take thoughtful, consistent action. Business success doesn’t happen overnight and there are many, many roads to get there. Here are 10 business building tips from four of my super successful colleagues and myself.”
- Norbert Szabo presents Marketing Success Strategies posted at Web Marketing Strategies, saying, “The simple six step process to convert strangers into frineds then friends to distributors. Really basic principles about leading with value and offering help. It can greatly increase all of your marketing efforts online.”
- Adriana Copaceanu presents 4 Easy Ways to Build Traffic to Your Site posted at My Online Business Journey.
- Varun Pratap presents How are you building a link profile to generate traffic? posted at Strategic Internet Marketing.
- Ryan_Taft presents Promote Your Small Business Blog through Google Local posted at Catalyst Marketers, saying, “A Google Local profile is a great way to drive traffic to your blog. Not only will you benefit from local search, but you’ll also build links to your blog and website. Check out this post to learn how to best use Google Local.”
- David Porter presents Internet Business Automation Or Virtual Duct Tape – Which One Are YOU Using? posted at eBusiness Journey.
- TSW Blog presents Online Tools For The Unintentional Entrepreneur posted at The Smarter Wallet.
Alex Whalley presents The money’s in the tag posted at Alex Whalley, saying, “HTML and SEO basics explained in plain english by someone who does NOT know HTML, so you get a ‘realistic and applicable’ translation.”
- Case Ernsting presents The White-Hat Search Engine Optimizers Guide to Article Marketing posted at MetaSpring Blog, saying, “Increasing traffic to your site is difficult, but manageable. This post highlights the traffic-building strategy of Article Marketing. Through this strategy and some white-hat SEO practices, you’ll be able to boost your rankings and inbound traffic.”
- Mr Article Marketing presents Article Marketing is Better Than PPC, Pay Per Click Or Adwords… | Mr Article Marketing posted at Mr Article Marketing, saying, “How article marketing can out do social marketing, SEO or even PPC!”
- Angel Taylor presents How Not To Spam Your Facebook Friends posted at Angel Taylor’s MLM Profits Blog.
- Mitesh Solanki presents 10 Characteristics Of An Influential Blog posted at Creative Intellects Mag.
- Dan Tierney presents Free Facebook Advertising Tactics: Tactic 1 posted at Facebook Ad Tactics.
- Aaron Dinsdale presents Important Elements for Small Business Web Sites posted at Small Business Advice.
- June Tree presents Make Money Blogging: Top Bloggers And How Much They Earn posted at The Digerati Life, saying, “Wanted to share inspiring stories of people who were successful with online endeavors.”
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of online marketing buzz using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.